Sunday, December 23, 2012

In The Beginning....

As we near the end of the year, I've been reflecting on my life in the entertainment industry.  I've noticed so many changes in myself that are both shocking and amazing!!! For a while, I've felt as if I didn't want to to this any longer! I haven't been inspired, I haven't seen anything that evens moves me! Dance use to be something so special, so magical!!! Even before I knew this is what I wanted to do with my life, I would watch and tape award shows, music videos, and tours with performers like Michael & Janet Jackson, Madonna, M.C. Hammer & TLC  To Be in awe of what they would do!! I Would Learn ALL Of their routines and have my very own concert right with them! 

I'm grateful for shows like SYTYCD & ABDC, But With shows like that comes an even watered down version of everything I thought was so great! Now you have to perform some sort of trick to get the "respect"! What Happened? 

When I first saw he Velvet Rope Tour, I was completely blown away!!! I KNEW I wanted to DANCE!!! There was something so fantastic about that tour!!! The chemistry of Janet & the dancers has, in my opinion, yet to be matched! I recently started conversing online with another young dancer who saw a post I put up of when I did MTV Becoming Britney Spears back in '01. He remembered those days and we have since been talking about where dance was in the "Golden Years". 
In talking with him, he kind of re- inspired me to do what I have always loved so much. I understand that everything evolves, but what evolves into is not always a great thing! Going into 2013, I will do me, the best way I know how, the way it's supposed to be!!  This is my rant on my first blog, GOD BLESS US ALL!!! ~Q!  



No comments:

Post a Comment